Saturday, September 1, 2007

result make me Crazy ~~

arHHHh... i gg to mad sOon.. finally result date confirm will be out on 3 sept mon evening. i m so nervous, stress, down, depress... kill me pls. hahaha.. i like a mad woman on this afternoon. smthing wrong wif me. at off.. ppl keeps talking and make unnecessary comments, i dun wan to response them yet they wan me to response. my tear is coming out soon. i cannt stand them. but luckily after toking to sylvia make me feel better. one day if i cannt stand i'll jus tender. i m serious.

a lot of my frens left beach. yenping left, ruyan left, hazel oso left... omg. so many ppl left. when is my turn. dOwn depress. i m so lonely. todae joey n moon on leave. sob sob.. tonite class yeeli not gg as she not feeling well ~~ poor yeeli gt a serious flu. last lesson for msm... feel like past few lesson i nv attend at all.. body is there but not my soul. brain tinking other things. on the way to sch.. receive a call from ah tao, well she vei bad mood like tat. call me to scold me, which i tink tat it jus a small matter can tell or scold me on tues (mon she on leave) . haiz.. ...... oredi so down yet received her call. i faster call joey to complain wif her.. joey so nice, after chatting wif her make me feels better.

if i fail my papers, i'll cry like hell bah... in my sch life fail nv happen to me except in primary bah. i oso cannot remember. y cry ? should i cry ? i just hope tat cry will make me feel better. my friends all always said i can make it, i'll not fail. but the true is i noe, POA n ME having highest chances to fail. esp POA. if fail it, i have take 3 yrs to graduate. omg.. 1 yr more really make alot of difference. waste money n waste time.. waste my life.. haiz... another way of think is y nid to cry, it jus a exam and not e end of the world. take it easy. is true oso.. well.. i m not tat optimistic person yet. life so short, i must really "kan kai" , i noe but difficult to apply in my life. sometime i just cannot take it so easy. compare to those who r worst than me (suffer hunger, death, war, etc), i m oredi lucky. i must happi wat i hv now. i hv family, friends, they are with me. but human r selfish, always wan some more better than what they have now. unfortunately, i m one of them oso. treasure wat u have now r more impt than chasing for smthing u does not own it. life is short yet it so difficult to understand y i cannt live happily. it is up to me to decide how live, wasnt it ? okay... tan siew ching pls live happily... start from now....


some foto wif ruyan on her last dae..



3 comments:

ruy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ruy said...

Dear Tui Tui, Don't worry!
Everything will be fine. You will live each day fufilled. Even if should you need another year, you will be even better than before. That's what that matters most. Be a better person than the day before.
Don't be stress. Let other people be stressed, but not you. Okie. Keep yourself in control and if the world around you lose control and lash out at you, you will have the peace and calm in your heart, because you have done everything you should have done.
Take it easy dear!

ruy said...

Thanks for making me the flowers and taking shots of me. Really appreciate it! : )