Tuesday, September 4, 2007

bREakfast on Sunday, 2 sept 07

Sunday went out wif kaka,zihui,panda n joy to hv breakfast at café cartel to celebrate kaka has graduated from RMIT with flying color result ~~ distintion. I am so jealous. Haha ~~ but I noe that She really put in the effort if not she will not get such a gd result. Congratulation kAka !!

We are meeting 10am at café cartel, kaka gg straight from AMK. So, I meeting piggy at AMK platform 1st cabin, as joy expected, tat piggy late, she let me waited for 15-20 mins bah. So bad rght, her late habit mus really chg wo.. If not nex dun meet her le. In the end, we reached there ard 1030am and I am so hungry. So we faster make order and happily wait for food to be served. I am so lucky, after wait for a short while my food is 1st to serve. So, I start to eat it, mmm.. It so yummy. But the sramble egg not nice, I shld hv oreder sunny egg. I almost finish my food, then panda food served, follow by joy, piggy n kaka. Service there not so good, they alomost forgot kaka's order, as she waited almost half an hour for her food. 4 of us order the hot chocolate and kaka order milk, she so healthy. Tell u all, the hot chocolate look nice but taste not nice cos it too sweety le. If drink offenly sure get diabetes. But, overall I am quite happy with their breaskfast. Somemore, this breakfast is kaka treat us de. So happy ~~~

After finished our breakfast, we start to chit chating and taking fotos.. So enjoyable and so relax ~~ once in while shld wake up early to hv breakfast during weekend. It really feel nice. Then, they accompany me went to carrefour to check for DVD price, as my sis wan me to chk for it. Went to mark spencer shop arounds, john little got 20% off, piggy bought a perfume. In the end I oso bought one same perfume at cwp's john little. Haha ~~ it really smell nice.. Fruity smell. Haha ~~ Shop for few hours really make me very tired, they can see it from my face. So, we decided to go sweseen to have some drinks. I ordered, treasure island, root beer top up wof vanilla ice cream. Taste so nice… ard 3pm, panda n me decided to go hm le.. Left they 3 continue to shop.. I am so tired in train when on the way bak to cwp.

By time reached cwp, ard 430pm, meet up with my sis to hv late lunch at food court. Starting, I dun wan to eat, but my sis food really veri tempting, so went to oder qui liang ban mee. Haha~~ I really easily tempt by food. After lunch, accompany my sis went went to buy a back pack and went to courts buy a DVD player. Lastly, went to cold storage buy some grocerry foods. Wow.. Both of us carry so many things walk bak… omg I really want to faint le.. Somemore we hv to cross overhead bridge. Damn tired !!

Reached home, 645pm. Faster go wash my face then bath. So, I went to take a nap, telling myself later then wake up to hv late dinner. Unexpectedly, by time I woke up oredi 1am plus le. After drink a cup of water, I cont sleep till nex morning. Hahaha ~~~




panda + piggy + tuitui and joy + tuitui ~~~


panda + piggy, joy + kaka, joy + kaka + tuitui, piggy + tuitui






piggy = superstar, dun like to take foto. but she is look cute in the foto.. haahaa ~~


PANDA VS KAKA ~~


TUITUI VS JOY ~~~ JOY SMILE SO HAPPY WO ~~








panda n me so tired, we eat too much le....


kaka gg to pay for bill ~~


i dun noe y kaka like to use her finger point at me lei.....


JOY OSO EAT TOO FULL LE... PIGGY DUN WAN TO LET ME TAKE FOTO..


yummy ~~ our breakfast


group foto ~~ piggy n me smile like abit weird. haha


carrefour, tat piggy tink she is small wanna hide behind kaka... daydreaming wo ~~


so cute ~~


panda n me.... plus our drinks


joy n kaka n their drinks


piggy wif her drinks.. she seems like scare of her drink wo. u noe y, cos it taste not nice.. haha ~


CUTIES...




No comments: