Monday, September 24, 2007

Natas Fair 15 & 16 Sep + DBL O

I went to Natas Fair help up on 15 & 16 Sep 07 to earn extra income to cover my school fees. my duties are to give flyers and bring the crowd to our booth, approach them if they need help and get our consultant to assist them. It's a not a tough job, but you need to stand for whole day from 10am-930pm. Anyway, having funs on these 2 days as working with the funs ppl… hehez.. Even though some time will kena nag.. But overall I enjoy every much. Kaka n joyce oso came to natas to buy their tour package. Lovely kaka still bought a swiss mushroom burger for me… I love it so much.. it taste great. Thks kaka.. Hehez.. Joy came on sun for last min to confirm her tour. Really last min.. No matter gg where, as long as gg overseas with family it is a great funs.. Destination doesn’t matter..

Sat, after natas went to dbl O n meet new friends. I am so tired tat nite, so didn’t drink much. Except panda, fish n shuzhen all drunks.. Including that jo, I really scare tat she vomit in cab. So when boarded the cab I ask uncle for plastic bag jus in case. Rong oso drunk.. as usual. new frien, vp n milo both oso drunk. The funni part is milo bah.. She didn’t get in time to vomit in toilet. Haha… cool… we leave ard 1am plus.. Went to bed ard 02am plus.. Nex dae morning wake up at 8am.. Wow.. I m damn strong.. Really no energy le.. Sun, somemore 1st dae of av, I really wan to die le.. But no choice, die die mus endure till 10pm.. By time I reached home oredi 11 plus, then nex dae still nid to wok n lesson at nite… haiz. Heng it is once in a while.. If not really not gd for health as this'll cause my body over works le. I m old le.. Not young anymore..

No comments: