Monday, September 10, 2007

bak to my hometown

7-9 Aug 07 (fRi-sun)
Fri after wok went bak msia with my sis. A bit jam, but still managed to take 8pm bus and reached my hmtown ard 10pm. So happi, a few wks nv go bak see my mum le. Miss her a lot. Go home can eat dishes cook by her, so good.. Home sweet home + home sweet food. Hahaha…. Sat wake up ard 11am, then went to temple pray wif my mum n sis plus 2 little gals n 2 little boys. On the way, 4 kids (2 r P4, 1 is P1 and 1 kindergarden) talk non-stop in the car, my mum keeps ask them dun talk but they still chating to each other. Nowadays, kids are very smart, they 4 talk abt this evening wanna go nearby drain at my hse there to catch small fish. then the P4 boy say no adult we cannt go there catch fish (he is worry), then my kidergarden's niece said dun worri I'll ask my dad accompany us. Haha ~~ they r so cute. I make a small token of donation as I pass all my papers, so mus go temple pray to thks all the gods..

After that I went to my sis's salon to wash hair, then we went to shop for grocery and for my nephew's clothes. By time reach home oredi evening 5pm. Dinner, my third sis is treating us, so we must reach her shop by 7pm. She bring us to a place I nv been there. We ordered 3 type of soups, 2 clay pot chicken rice, some other dishes. Overall, the food are nice.. Nite time, went out with my fren to mama stall. . My fren so cute, I dun noe y she so scare of cats. Cos we went to malay's mama stall so got cats walk here walk there. She almost scream when saw it, but heng finally she cool down herself as my fren changing seat with her. We ordered a malay fried noodles (nice) and egg wrap wif chicken n veggie (creative but taste so so). Next time I want try fried maggie noodles. Haha… next day my sis want to c chinese traditional doct have to wake very early and tat clinic near my 3rd sis place. so, my mum, sis and my little nephew went to her hse to stay over nite. Actually, I dun wan to bring my little nephew to go wif us, as the room only can accomadate 4 persons, as his bro oso staying at my sis hse. So, in the end his brother have to sleep at living hall. My little nephew is my nitemare, he now P4, he is a cute fatty boy. When I went to bed, I heard a kind of sound like a animal... cannt believe it, my fatty nephew snoring whole nite.. omg.. i really wan to kill him.. nex time i'll nv sleep wif him in same room.

No comments: