Tuesday, September 4, 2007

result will be out todae ~~

Result will be out todae, 4 sept 2007 but time unknown. Supposing it shld be out tml, but due to inefficient of SIM, it delay till todae. Yest I m damn nervous keep login to student portal to chk and no mood to wok oso. Am I nervous todae? My ans is no. Not nervous at all. Cos I have a plan in my mind, pass or fail doesn’t matter to me. Earlier, I am of scare of fail POA, as this will delay by 1 yr for me to graduate. I dun wan it to happen, as I tink of that this will waste of time n money. If fail, I'll leave my current company, as I no more burden on sch fees. I no nid to wait for next year bonus. Frankly speaking, I should have leave this company in early of this year. Staying here really make me regret. My ah tao, is a damn fucking disgusting woman. Selfish and like to acts smart. Scolding and gossiping others using nasty words !! Recently, I have some duties changes, will not doing AP anymore, as she ask me to do BTA stuff. Well, to me learning new things I really love it. But, the pro is clear instruction has not given at all. I only know 10% of my new duty. My ah tao like to pretend to be smart, she like ppl saying company cannt live w/o her. Cos she stay with the company more than 10 years, of cos she noe a lot of things. Staying for 2 yrs plus, I noe very well how my ah tao character. When she teach me new duty, I noe that she will purposely use tedious and complicated ways to teach. She'll try her best to make me confuse, this will make her that she is smart and I am stupid. Damn disgusting woman !!! I wan to leave here, and I hope I fail my POA. Lets it fail !!! I am serious. I am sick of listening her voice, her action. Shut up woman !!

No comments: