Sunday, August 26, 2007

sat went out with daugther, panda n mistress. A very funny outing. Zihui wants to buy toys for her nephews and I wants to go sim lim to buy v-cam cable. So, panda n joy will accompany both of us. hehe.. they both so good. Tok of taking 853 will daugther, but half way she forgot to bring something, so have to walk bak home to take. So, I reached geylang bahru first. We went ntuc to buy 4d for my mum, then we went the hawker centre to have our lunch.. THen we take cab to north bridge road to buy toys.. we all very lucky, as very fast we found that toy shop. A very big toy shop, got sells a lot of varieties toys... Price consider ok bah.. Cos i also dun how much consider cheap, but think should be affordable. Zihui bought a very big n a small buy for her 2 ah boy.. haha.. so biases hor.. one very big n one small only.

Nex stop we went to sim lim square, after check around finally I bought the cable I wants... starting I oso scared that buy le but can not use. But heng.. last nite tried out.. yeah yeah.. the cable is match with the v-cam and recorder. So, I can burn my digital cassette tape to DVD.. But now I have find a way to convert the DVD to media file so that I can email to others. Haiz... when free then tried again bah... so tired. After having our dinnerard 7 plus bah, we went home. cos panda n daugther wanna watch final episode of campus superstar.

Sunday, a relax day to me.. but is a stress day to someone wo. cos tml is mon to her i dun like it.. wat m i doing on sunday at home.. firstly. i tidy up my living room's table then file all my lectures notes. Wow, after my exam till now I leave all my notes at the corner to accumulate all the dust. haha.. i m so lazy wo.. dun worry, I'll improve myself to be hardworking a bit. I have to buy some arche files.. the notes are too much le. no enuf file for me. tml is mon, my office will have some praying, so better bring xtra t-shirt if not smelly n dirty...








No comments: