Friday, August 17, 2007

Q-ing.... bak from dOnut factory

28 July 2007, afternoon, raining day.. luckily we r Q-ing at the first row, got shelter so even rainning we still didnt get wet at all.
once bak from raffles city, i joining my sis n newhew q-ing. i bought them suBway.. haha.. c i so nice.. i oso treat them macdonald breakfast wo.. somemore bought them donuts... my sis said donut too sweet le. she dun like. ah boy ok with the taste. i wan eat double choco flavor de.. yaNling n YenpIng when u 2 free we go Q ok..



my sis n I.. she's a veri nice sis.. but i still like to quarel with her.

another take.. haha.. my sis n ah boy both veri on.. willing to come early to q with me. u 2 r great wo.. love u 2 always..

ah boy.. my nephew. so bad he dun wan to let me take his photo.. but i still manage take but only a small portion of him. he veri guai n smart boy.. but love to play games n dun like study. sometime will fierce to him. but hor wat he say cannt 100% believe cos he like to cheat ppl de.


ah quan quan n me... haha... one of my lovely fren... one of vampire


wc n me... haha... another vampire...

haha.... so cute we three... lovely frens...


quan n wc.. rush from office for this concert. tok they can not make it cos they rushing for mth end closing. haiz.. poor gals.. even sat is a off day still need go bak bak office work. somemore nex day which is sunday they also need go bak off wok. they both looks veri tired. can c from their face. either quit their job or their come shld hire more staff. their company shldnt treat them like that. ""bad company "" ( my personal point of view not them)

forgot to mention... so funni.. b4 we went in the max pavilion. wc being stop by security guard as we r not allows to bring food in... cos i m asking her to carry the bread n donut for me. so no choice wc hv to throw away the foods. the funniest part is instead of throwing the foods, she throw away my underwear n bra... haha... but dun worri i wun blame u de...

yeah yeah.. concert gg to start soon.. above my sis n me... i m so excited..

below ah boy n me... i looks like gg to faint le... haha...

this one i looks better.... S.H.E ~~ i love u all so much esp ella ~~ hahaha...

this is a great concert. my idols are great. ella, selina n hebe are great. poor ella she got flu but still need to performance. i really LOVE they 3. their friendship are so strong n they are so cute n funny. N they r so talented, 3 together play piano ~ lao po ~~ haha.. rong i shld dedicate this song to u.. now i am looking forward their genting msia concert. hope that i able to get the VIP ticket.. 1 Dec 07

No comments: