Sunday, July 22, 2007

to a "sPecIal fRiend" ~~ pls be cheerful as life r wonderful !!

Dear my sPeciAL fRiend,

Be cheerful and optimistic, you must always think positive. If you are having depression, don't worry as I always be with you so you are not lonely. I will make sure make you laugh. Cos I am a "ki-sia" person, always doing something crazy stuff. I am sure you can have a 100% entertainment from me. When you are stress, don't panic as most of the working adults also encounter this. Working life are complicated unlike in school time which are having simple minder mind. Stress are normal, so you are normal to have stress. Sometime, I also feel stress and it makes me easily cry. But we are must be strong, stress just part of our working life. The most important we must remember that we still have our lovely family and friends. They always be with us. Life can be short or long, as we do not what going to happen tomorrow, since we do not know when is the end of our life, instead of live sadly we should live happily. We are lucky as we have a lot of things which other people may not have, like those third world country people. Tell yourself your lucky, we have a career, you have family, you have friends, you can enjoy with difference type of entertainment. So, you must be strong, I believe you are too stress with your works. You just need some time to let yourself cool down. Please do not be afraid when you are feeling down, as you have 24 hours hotline service only exclusive available for you. So be strong !!!

I feel quite touching with the following S.H.E's radio interview. They mentioned about even they have missed out a lot of things in their life, but the most important is they treasure their friendship. Just like me also treasure our friendship. I always be with you. Please give yourself a try to be strong, I believe you can make it.












~~ send you 2 angels to you.. rooster n piggy will be your guardian of angels ~~

No comments: