Thursday, July 19, 2007

18/07/07 raining day ~~

I am feel so tired. Yesterday, chatting with my cousin till 2am plus, my cousin wants to learn jap, my advise to her is go for it. I learnt jap during my poly time, but now already forgot what have "sensei" teach. cos of zihui I still remember "pi gu" in jap is called osiri. hahaha..
i miss poly life.. i miss all my lovely classmates bF101 -201 - 301..
~~ joy,panda,zihui,rong,fish,kaka,zizi,nana,wanting,agnes,leekee,jilian,
mervyn,adrian,wenkang,weisen,yangchao,alvin,andrew ~~
time passed very fast. poly life ended 7 yrs ago.. :(

back to reality, today morning wake up at 7am. Omg. . slept less than 4 hours. How can I survive for the rest of the day !! It's a mission impossible. Today is a raining day, slightly cold make me more sleepy, i love this kind of weather as it makes me feel great. I am hungry this morning cos I never take any breakfast, luckily lovely yp help me make a cup of milo.. it taste great. i love it ~~ yp u r my angel ~~ well just milo is not enough for me so I ate 6 pics of biscuits, mmm.. it taste nice when dip with milo. Later lunch I wanna to have some tomyam soupy food plus rice. TOnite have to stay back again so later must eat more to refill my energy.

No comments: