Sunday, July 22, 2007

sAtuRday ~~ shOpping time

Today is a lovely Saturday, cos I have an exciting outing. hehez...
I am so tired Supposing this morning has to meet daugther to go yck swimming, but last minute she called to cancel it as she not feeling well. When she called I am still in my sweet dream, thought is my hp alarm. Luckily, I realised is an incoming call from her I faster call back. Well, frankly speaking I am so happy that daughter called to cancel it. Actually, this morning I very tired, I have not enough sleep for the past few months. COs every night always surf for S.H.E's news and download their varieties shows. This really make me very very tired. I really too addicted.

Since not meeting zihui, so i continue to sleep till 1plus, then joy called me. As I promise to meet her in afternoon to go amk hub shopping. Plus I need to choose a bag as for my present, but in the end I chosen a pants for my present. Zihui, joy n panda thanks for the present...

present: a pant from zihui, joy n panda
it is priceless to me ~~ love u all always my lovely friends ~~

Joy bought a top for her as well, this a wonderful shopping. Then we went arcade with her cousin and ah ma. Long time never been to arcade, I love there cos they are a lot of things to play. After that we went to amk hub to have our dinner, my sis, yeelin n yeeying also joining us for dinner. There very crowded almost no seat for us. I tried a korean food BBQ chicken, it taste nice but I feel that suntec city's food court there more nicer. After said goodbye to joy, I continue to shop with my sis they all. In the end I bought a top, a pant and a skirt (formal). So happy, I love the skirt very much cos it is difficult to find one which suit me as well as make me looks like more slimmer. hahaha.. My sis only bought a top, yeeli and yeeying bought even much more than me. After shopping, we decided to go S-11 to have our supper.

my sis, yeeli n her sis ~yeeying


my sis n i ~~




supper time ~~ the spring chicken very nice wo...














omg.. we secretly went to gent to take this photo..


oh no.. yeeying what are u doing there...

No comments: