Thursday, July 17, 2008

What have I been doing recently ?

Recently there are a lot of things have happened. There are happy and touching but also sad which terriblely sad. Those things happened did made a lot of changes. Finnally, I have finished all of my exam papers. Out of 4 papers, I only have confidence on my MSM, as FR very highly will fail, as POA and Auditing are border lines.
10th Jun should be a happy day as it was my last paper, after a few months suffering finally I am free from darkness and able to see brightness. But, it is not true, after exam received an sms from Wee Liang, he told me Wendy hospitalised at TTS. Starting thought that it is just a minor but later know that she was in coma cos of stroke. It was a shock news, Wendy just 30+ yet she got stroke, how can it be? That day. we went to hospital vist her, she is laying on the bed like a child sleepy soundly. When we talking to her there are no response and no reaction from her. We understand from her sis that she have high blood pressure but she didn’t take any medication to control it, and her condition quite critical….
from 9 till16 Jun '08 10pm….. she left us forever. Thought of coming out after my exam, and celebrate ours bdae together, Weeliang early of Jun, me 17 Jun, Wendy 22, Nivi end of June..
A lot of things wanna do together but yet we are unable.. Everything are too late. Wendy to me like a big sister, she is very cheerful. I like this friend very much. You will feel comfortable and happy when you are chatting to her. One friend has left. Nothing we can do as it is part of our life. All of us have to go thru it. I didn’t manage to see her last face, as the day she left us I didn’t went to hospital, I regretted why I didn’t went to see her. By time we reached her wake the corfin already sealed…………. Went to her funeral to send her the last journey of her life, the most sad part when you the corfin burned…………...

No comments: