Sunday, July 20, 2008

chalet 19 - 20 July 2008 at downtown east




Last Saturday, I went chalet with mistress, panda, piggy, fish, rong, siao jo n zhen. It wAs a lot of funs, on sat itself 1stly meeting piggy at amk then we went geylang bahru meet panda n mistress. I brought a big bag n so as piggy. But panda n mistress their bag smaller than us wo.. Maybe we both bring too much things le.

As usual, I will ask them to take foto in the cab to capture the journey we gg to chalet n our happy mood. Upon reaching chalet, rong, siao jo, fish n zhen already there. Guess what are they doing, it was really unexpectable loh.. they wATching special movie rong got from her sis. Then we also join to watch.... frankly speaking it wasn't a nice movie. I prefer the movie we watched in nite time which about possession.

The funniest part in this chalet is half way of bbq, raining come to visit us, so we hv TO hold umbrella n newspaper to bbq... so funni. Luckily, panda's law came in time then we got extra umbrella. Rong is our commander tat day, she wearing the ntuc plastic on her head to protect her from being wet. Ha ha ha... then she also helping me to wear the plastic bag on my head n adjust it make a hole on the plastic bag for my eyes. hahaha.... we siao liao.. me also.... ANYWAY lastly we " tong xin xie li" we finished bbq all the foods. We r planning for the next chalet which gg to be 3 days 2 nite. 1 nite bbq n another nite pizza or kfc....

No comments: